First Photoshoot for Newbie Photographers - Mall of Asia

Where does  Newbie Photographers take their photos?

"SM Mall of Asia (MOA) is a shopping mall owned and developed by SM Prime Holdings, the largest mall developer and owner in the Philippines. SM Mall of Asia is the largest shopping mall in the Philippines and the 3rd [1](Ref. Forbes' World's 10 Largest Shopping Malls) largest shopping mall in the world. It has a land area of 42 hectares and has a gross floor area of an approximate 390,193 m² (4.2 million square feet)[2] and 407,101 m² of total area. The mall is located at Bay City, Pasay City, Philippines just near the SM Central Business Park, the Manila Bay and the southern end of EDSA (Epifanio de los Santos Avenue). The mall attracts a daily foot traffic of 200,000 people." From Wikipedia

But for now SM Mall of Asia is no longer a mall, but a baptismal place for newbie photographers. Where they take their first photoshoot due to the reason that "Manila Bay" was a great place for sunset.







My first photoshoot with my DSLR is also in Mall of Asia. I was accompanied by my mentors Mark and Chachi. My first official photoshoot was a long exposed. We are on the overpass going to the Baywalk. I copied the settings to Mark and place my DSLR on a platform and here's the output.



And one of the best shot for me that time is the photo I took facing Pier 1. A hand-held long exposed for 2 seconds. That's for a Newbie shot.



LAKBAY LENTE - http://lakbaylente.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment