CONQUERed! Photo Contest: And the Winner is...

I just received a blessing from a Photo Contest. I'm not expecting that I will be grabbing the 1st prize in the recent CONQUERed! Photo Contest. I got a 374 Likes in order to bag the 1st place.

This photo was taken by my friend together with my cam. Going to the Sulfur Rocks of Mt. Apo Traverse via Kapatagan to Kidapawan trail. It's been number of hours of Rock and Rolling with my "CONQUER Assault 50" going to the summit of the highest mountain in the Philippines.

I won a 4 days, 3 nights Backpacking Tour to South Cotabato for 1 person, but in the good thoughts of Conquer Outdoor Equipment I'm hoping that I can convert it to a Conquer Micralite Tent too... The same prize from the 2nd placer. ;)

I would also would like to congrats other winners namely:

             Redmond Santos - 2nd prize: 1 Conquer Micralite Tent
             Devaney Guevara - 3rd prize: 1 Conquer Track II Backpack

Merry Christmas to all! One LOVE! Jah Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment