20th Trans Sport Show

May 29, 2011, I thought that we will going to shoot my model friend for her set-card. But unfortunately I missed the date. It was scheduled for next week. He he!



Sad thing... I also broke the schedule of Mark, one of my master and photography buddy. So I decided to look for an event where we can fire our trigger and shoot. I found out that there is a car show event at SMX Mall of Asia; it’s the 20th Trans Sport Show. So I ask Mark to go there. It’s a chance to practice to shoot models once again and it’s been a long time I haven’t shooting models though.


Here's some of the photos from the 20th Trans Sport Show held in SMX, Mall of Asia. I'm not in the mood to take photos of the cars, but the beautiful car show models (wink!).










Enjoy complete set of photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment