"Yakap ng Poong Nazareno, Yakap ng Sambayanan Tungo sa Pagbabagong Buhay"
(Embrace of the Black Nazarene, Embrace of the People for a Better Life)
Quiapo Schedule of Mass and Activities:
December 31, 2010 – January 8, 2011 - 6:00PMActivities in Quirino Grandstand (Luneta):
January 7, 2011
5:00AM - 12:15PM (Every Hour)
2:00PM - Procession of the replicas of the Black Nazarene
3:00PM - Holy Hour
4:00PM - 8:00PM (Every Hour)
January 9, 2011 (Sunday - Black Nazarene Feast Day)
3:00AM - 12:00PM
3:00PM - 9:00PM
January 08, 2011 (Saturday - Bisperas ng Kapistahan)Black Nazarene Procession Route:
1:00PM - start of the Kissing to the Black Nazarene
3:00PM - Band Parade
5:00PM - Healing Mass
8:00PM - start of the Vigil
January 09, 2011 (Sunday - Black Nazarene Feast Day)
12:00AM - continuation of the Vigil
3:00AM - Biblical Talk with Fr. Anton Pascual
4:00AM - Holy Hour
5:00AM - continuation Biblical Talk with Fr. Anton Pascual
6:00AM - Concelebrated High Mass with Archbishop Gaudencio Cardinal Rosales
8:00AM - Procession of the Black Nazarene
|Click Photo to Enlarge|
- From Quirino Grandstand (Rizal Park)
- Left to Katigbak Drive going to Padre Burgos
- Left to Taft Avenue going McArthur Bridge
- Left to Palanca St. going Quezon Bridge
- Left to Quezon Blvd.
- Right to Arlegui St.
- Right to Fraternal St.
- Right to Vergara St.
- Left to Duque de Alba St.
- Left to Castillejos St.
- Left to Farnecio St.
- Right to Arlequi St.
- Left to Legarda St.
- Left to Aguila St.
- Right to Carcer St.
- Right to Hidalgo St. going to Plaza del Carmen
- Left to Bilibid Viejo going to Puyat St.
- Left to Guzman St.
- Right to Hidalgo St.
- Left to Barbosa St.
- Right to Globo de Oro St. going to Quezon Bridge;
- Right to Palanca St.
- Right to Villalobos St. going to Plaza Miranda going back to Quiapo Church